Mismatched Mondays: HE Kindly Stopped For Me

by Nostalgicmiss | 0 reactions?



For the unpopular and left of center, anything BUT canon we give to you this week's one shot...

He Kindly Stopped For Me
by Megi-B

Official Summary:
I’d been injured, sometimes visibly, and I’d been bent and pushed past the limits I’d never thought to set for myself. But this? This was Caleb telling me that for the rest of my life I would bear the mark of his ownership.


says:-
Leah Clearwater has to be one of my favorite "unloved" characters in the series. I've always felt like nobody understands her, either that or takes pitty on her. "He Kindly Stopped For Me" was a glimpse into the life Leah could have once the series was over. It stars her and an original character, whom to be honest I wouldn't mind meeting. ;D Just enough to get into the characters and leaves you content.

says:-
Holy SHIT!!! This writer has an imagination!! The way she writes the pain and passion and how it coincides, crashing together like two unstoppable forces, makes it so fucking erotic. Leah's need for pain, Leah's need to end it all is such a baser instinct and so very identifiable with the character in the stories. She's dark and needy, sadistic and feral. The fact that she goes against everything she is and finds a lover that should be an enemy is so very Leah. Break all the rules and enjoy every second of it. It's so dark, yet so primal. Beautifully written.

0 reactions?: