Faithful Fridays - Bus Stops and Diners

by Anonymous | 0 reactions?



Everything from the romantic Bella and Edward to the conniving James and Victoria, it's all canon all the time...

Bus Stops and Diners
by Pyschobabble3

Official Summary:
AU, pre-Twilight. Bella volunteers to give Renee some alone time with her new boyfriend and spend the summer in Forks. She doesn’t count on meeting Edward, the sexy and soulful musician.

says:-
Loved this one!  It was so beautifully written.  Psychobabble3 has created a one shot where you not only get to know the characters but end up caring about their future, their lives that they are creating together.  And Edward.. musician.. FREAKING HOT.  Their love making -because that is what it is - is sweet and perfect.  You couldn't ask for a better little hit of fluffy love to make the heart a flutter!



says:-

Ooooh...this one is SO sweet! I'm all sniffly as I write this review. I give her thumbs up for this being her first lemon...very, very sweet and full of emotions! I could almost see it playing out in my head! It would be such an excellent music video. :) I'm thinking...maybe you should listen to "Far Away" by Nickelback as you read this. TRUST me...EXCELLENT visuals. Oh suh good...you totally need to read this one! I'm all gooey over it!


says:-

This was such an easy read! There was nothing in there that was too detailed or too wordy. The story was beautiful in itself and it kept me on my toes till the end. I wasn't sure how she was going to end it, but I was hoping it would be good. The lemon was great, especially it being her first time, and I could see the characters and how much feeling she put into her writing. Like I said, very easy to read. Please head over to her one shot and give it some love. She deserves it!!



BIG NEWS!

As of next week.. your Fornies bring to you a taste of our own work with a little challenge we set ourselves way back in December.  Canon couple writing that wasn't within our regular writing pairings.. we have our lovely Bendingmirrors (Lady Bent from our sister site LUSTorium if you don't know) acting as Official Secret Name Keeper and we will be reviewing all the Fornie's shots over the next month and a bit ... all without knowing who's fic belongs to who... so join in and guess JUST who's Faithful Friday  One Shot belongs to who!

0 reactions?: