Faithful Fridays - I Carry Your Heart With Me

by Anonymous | 0 reactions?



Everything from the romantic Bella and Edward to the conniving James and Victoria, it's all canon all the time...

I Carry Your Heart With Me
by Amethyst Jackson

Official Summary:
AU, pre-Twilight. Bella volunteers to give Renee some alone time with her new boyfriend and spend the summer in Forks. She doesn’t count on meeting Edward, the sexy and soulful musician.

says:-
Could anything be more lovely than to have a window into First Love?  I mean, apart from Edward being a perfect Vampire and boyfriend (aside from the blood being all nom nom nommy wantsy for him) Twilight really was a perfect look at that big love that completely changes you.  Amethyst Jackson really captures this moment well from the moment we lay eyes and ears on Edward the MUSO, being completely a part of their story, the innocent right up to the NOT so at the very end.  Completely loving, sexy and WELL worth the read!

Score: 5/5 -

says:-
First off...who wouldn't want to see smexy Edward Cullen up there singin' the blues? (Or Rap, or Pop, hell, he could get up there and sing the ABC's and I'd be for it, but I digress...) Also, gotta admit, I liked seeing Bella bored. SM made her out to be too much of the martyr, she needed to ACT like a teenager more than just her little bit of temper tantrums (which reminded me of a toddler, not a teenager. Hmm...maybe it's because I have one! LOL. I love how they're both human in this story and Edward is just your basic gorgeous, albeit shy guy. It's cute. And the cute continues. The lemon is sweet, like Lemon Meringue Pie, and almost gives you a toothache, but it's so sweet and perfect and this one-shot is a complete and utter story in and of itself. I give it two thumbs up, definitely worth the read!

Score: 5/5 -


says:-
Wow, this story is a great one. Definitely one our readers need to pick up. I've always loved a sexy Edward who could sing beautifly. And Bella? A typical teenager who is just trying to live her life like a teenager should. This one shot is not very short at all but it keeps you entertained as you go. By the time you know it, you're at the end. Amethyst Jackson has done a great job with this. I give it my full two thumbs up!

Score: 5/5

All in all a total Score of: 5/5

0 reactions?: