Authors Unite for Haiti

by Anonymous | 1 reactions?



I think we're all aware of the tragedy that occured earlier this week in Haiti and how a force of nature has yet again rocked the world as we know it.

What started out as just one author thinking of a way to not only raise funds for the people of Haiti in their most desperate time of need has turned, yet again into something our fandom can be proud of.

From MsKathy's blogsite:- 

I've issued a challenge to all of my friends who love TwiFic.

Donate at least $5 to a charity of your choice, to help Haiti, and I will deliver a pre-written lemony good 1K minimum story to your email box. This will be a story written that I share with all people who donate.

Thanks to the generosity of my fellow fic authors, this has turned into a small collection of stories. This will now include contributions of varying length (not necessarily lemony, not necessarily TwiFic) from the following authors (in alpha order):
4lettrwrd, 4theluvofmary, 7 Stories, Adair7, afragilelittlehuman, Amethyst Jackson;antiaol , AspenleafbonnysammyBriannaMarleybsmogciaobella27Danell, DefinatelyStaying, DirtyCullen, EchoesOfTwilight,ecullenitis, einfach mich, EJ Santry, evieedeneye ree, FanpireMama, Feisty Y. Beden, fiberkitty, FloridaChickie, gemmabobella, Hmonster4, HookaShewz, hopeful wager, ilsuocantante,In.a.blue.bathrobe, IngenueFic, jadedandboring, Jakeward, jennde, juliebutterfly, Kassiah, Kay Cannon, kimpy0464, KnittingVamp7, LadyQELaraIsAwkward, legna989letmesign1901LexyWLillybellislittlesecret84LolaShoesmanyafandomMBellaMeadowCMelissa228, miztrezboo, mjinaspen, MrsAC, MrstheKing, mskathy, nerac, ninapolitan, OCDJen, philadelphic, profmom72, rmhale, ScarlettLetters, Shaelove, sleepyvalentina, sparagus, stupidsuckedinreader, SweetDulcinea, tarasueme, tby789, TFX, Vixen1836, wantmywifeback, WriteOnTime123.

Are you an author that would like to contribute? Get all of the details here
and fill out the fast and easy form.

I'm tracking the receipts as I get them - if every one of my Twitter  followers donated just $5, we'd donate over eight THOUSAND dollars. Let's help, ladies!

Forward me a copy of the receipt - be sure to delete your personal details - to be added to my list.

I will email the story on 01/25.

You have until 01/24 to make your donation and be added. If you already donated through your cell phone and did not get an email receipt, send me an email. We'll work it out.

You can find a whole list of relevant places to donate here.
You can email me here.

-o0o-

More and more author's are giving away their writing skills every minute so do what you can, if you can and let's show the world once more how Twifans are some of the most amazing people on the planet.

1 reactions?:

mischief_maker1 said...

Just an FYI...I added my name to the list! So if you like mischief's tales, one will be available! I'm not sure yet what it will be, but stay tuned! Let's raise as much money as we can to help out!!! I know we can make a difference!