Faithful Fridays - Honey

by Anonymous | 0 reactions?



Everything from the romantic Bella and Edward to the conniving James and Victoria, it's all canon all the time...

Honey
by ArtBeatsAndLife

Official Summary:
AU, pre-Twilight. Bella volunteers to give Renee some alone time with her new boyfriend and spend the summer in Forks. She doesn’t count on meeting Edward, the sexy and soulful musician.

says:-
Gorgeous. The way that artbeatsandlife takes you through the beginings of Jake and Ness's intriguing relationship that starts off as friends and ends as much more is beautiful. The honey, the food... damn I want to live in the South! And the accents are just.. gah. LOVED! If you're looking for something a lil sweet to read over breakfast.. THIS is it!

says:-
Hehehe...Jakey with a southern accent? It makes me wonder WHY the southern boys I grew up with weren't that hot. Eh, well...I'm not sure if this author is making fun of us southerners because she is one...or because we just fit so many stereotypes. Either way, it was almost tongue in cheek for me to read. Not that I didn't enjoy it...quite the opposite. This is a super sweet little ditty! There aren't that many Jake/Nessie fics out there and hardly any of them are all human tales. I thoroughly enjoyed it and you should too! One thing I DID have issues with...the author changed POV's more times than I could keep up with and I had to go back and re-read sentences and paragraphs. Now, it MAY be because I'm a lazy reader, or speed readers, whichever way you want to look at it. I don't often read EVERY word in a fic...it's just not my style, so, I think maybe some notations as to whose POV it is would have been helpful, but other than that, VERY CUTE!

says:-
I thought she did a great job on the one shot! This was a nice twist on the whole Jake/Ness romance. You could actually feel her want of him...and Jake's indecision about himself was very cute! This is young love at it's best, for me...even if it's not an ExB romance :) I've always liked Jacob...I was never a hater (but then again, I'm partial to the name) so I'm glad she did this couple the justice they deserve...because everyone deserves their happy ending!

0 reactions?: