Mismatched Mondays - Deep Dish

by Anonymous | 0 reactions?


Hiya Kittens! Miztrezboo here.. still on vacay but attempting to keep up to date with postage of fic recs and things and this week.. I'm being a little self indulgent.. something from someone whose writing I completely and utterly adore and a fic that kinda steps RIGHT outside our usual mismatch universe into the realm of other characters with a SIDE of faces we know and love...


Trick: Deep Dish
Status: WiP
Realm: AH
Chapters Completed: 3 (as of 11.30.09)
Opposites Attract: Jack &...
Why this fic should be pimped: If you haven't read Over The Top then you might not understand the wonder that is Jack Charles and how amazing his story is going to be... and if you haven't read Over The Top or don't have it on your To READ list .. you might well be a little dead to me.. or if that's too harsh, you've just skipped a hundred degrees below the awesome that you once were.

Because.. I LOVED the Over The Top world. I fell in love with Jasper and Edward. Their story, their characters.. the ups and downs and absolutely wonderful ending (which I've still yet to review because.. I can't say goodbye... I PROMISE Katie I will reread and re fall in love and then maybe I'll be ready..)

This story though, is all about Jack Charles.. and who is Jack Charles you may be asking? Well .. he was the guy that helped Jasper figure out a major decision in his life and relationship with Edward..

from Chapter 26 of Over The Top
“Jasper,” Jack says, placing his hand on my arm, “it’s pretty well known that Edward doesn’t show up to bars with people; he doesn’t let them stay over; he doesn’t apologize – ever. I think it’s reasonably safe to say that you are infinitely more important to him than anyone, at any club, in Seattle or elsewhere.” When I still don’t answer, he leans closer and quietly says into my ear, “He loves you.”


Katie/Starfish422 spun Jack's story so lovingly that from such a small interaction, we the readers fell in love with him and wanted him to have his HEA to, so first there was the outtake and now.. Deep Dish

Official Summary
Slash: Sexy, brooding Jack Charles left Seattle to escape the specter of a love he could never have. A fresh start in Chicago and a new relationship hold promise and hope for him. OTT spinoff. AU/AH. M for lemons & language. Original & canon characters.


With only three chapters in, we've settled Jack into life in the Windy City. We've learnt more about how things were left with his best friend (and once lusted after STRAIGHT and now MARRIED best friend at that) Ashton, we've discovered a little more about how Jacey fits into things.. and we've met Mike Newton.

Mike Newton I hear you say? Yes.. MIKE NEWTON and the Mike Newton borrowed straight out of DefinitelyStaying's House of Cards (The Forbidden Room/Community Service) universe. Yes it's a world of borrowed, original and familiar names and faces in Deep Dish and hopefully - crossed fingers and toes - happy endings for them all!

and as just a teeny tiny teaser of the wonder that is Starfish422's writing prowess and ability to turn a simple word into something seriously steamy.. a little chunk of Jack's recent escapades..
After we kick off our coats, I gaze at him, waiting for him to make a move. He slowly pulls off his shirt and I mirror his actions. Our mutual striptease continues with our belts and pants till we’re in our briefs. Well, what he’s wearing can’t actually be called briefs – he’s wearing a black jock strap. I step closer and run my finger under the waistband, dipping downward at the front pouch. My fingertip grazes the side of his cock, then his balls. His body tenses and his eyes close. I bring my other hand to do the same thing on the other side; my fingertips eventually meet under his cock. A quiet hiss escapes him when, with the pads of my index fingers, I stroke down the underside of his prick. He reaches up to place both his hands on my shoulders, steadying himself.

I tickle under the head with all my fingertips and he giggles a bit. “Feels like a little octopus in my jock,” he grins.

“Hmmm – how about this, then?” I retort, and drop to my knees, quickly yanking the jock down to the ankles. Immediately I engulf his cock with my mouth. His hands, still on my shoulders, grip tightly. He breathes heavily, little moans on each exhale. I don’t blow him gently or tenderly – it’s deep, intense, sucking hard and gripping tight. The small moans escalate quickly into wails. When he gasps that he’s going to come, I release his cock from my mouth and let his hot jizz paint my bare chest as it jets out of him. His orgasm is both loud and messy; when he’s finished he bends down to give me a kiss. I bow my head and he gets the top of my head. I don’t kiss hookups…at least, very seldom.

He pulls me to my feet, and for some reason my mood has shifted. I still want to fuck him but I just want to hurry up – get off and get out. He’s still blissful on his endorphin wave and isn’t picking up on my change of mood; or maybe he just doesn’t know me well enough to see it. Regardless, he tries again to kiss me. I pull away, telling him, “Kneel on the couch.”

He looks surprised and perhaps a bit snubbed by the rebuff, but saying nothing, he crosses the room to the couch to what I ask. He braces his hands against the back of the couch, kneeling on the seat. Without a word, I drop my briefs, roll on a condom and lube his ass. My cock against him, I pause as I always do, to make sure he’s ready.

“Yeah,” he sighs. “Give it to me hard.”


and DOES she give it to us.. over and over and over and

what was I talking about?

Right.. Deep Dish and the eagerly anticipated Jack's story.. really. I can't say enough of how amazing this is and will continue to be.

GO READ LOVE!

0 reactions?: