Faithful Fridays - Suck My Kiss

by Miss Mimi V | 0 reactions?

Your Fellatiators bring you our usual rec of canon shizzle for Fridays.. but with a twist. One shots only, hot shots even one could say... But, that remains to be seen as our Fellatiators give this weeks opinions on...


Official Summary - Edward goes out for a hunt on night and is unexpectedly distracted by something even tastier smelling. Problem is— he hasn’t tasted a human in decades and the urge to do just that is one he doesn’t know if he wants to fight.

Mischief-Maker1: -5/5
Holy fuck. That was awesome. I'm...damn. I'm speechless. Note the day. Mischief is speechless. Guh...It was...damn. It was beyond words. NOTTEST FUCKING LEMON EVER. The darkward/slamward was awesome and Bella being all bad ass and...ungh. Just...go read it, okay? It was fantastic. Trust me. Oh, and here's a warning: Either sit on a towel, or have a change of panties nearby. TRUST ME, bb's. You'll need it!


Nostalgicmiss: - 5/5
Fuck me running!! That was . . . fucking Hot!! That's the only words I have to describe this. The blood play, the darkness of his thoughts as he took her hard, *shudder* Where do I sign up? Because holy fuck this was just what I needed. I like that he didn't regret his actions, that he was beautiful, fluid and tentative in his actions, while still maintaining the rugged brutality of a vampire with bloodlust!! Bella instigated the whole thing too which was just genius really!!! You have to read this, it's just hotter than shit!!!!

TwilightMom: - 4/5
I'm sure it is a turn off for some, but seeing as how we are dealing with vampires I enjoyed the blood play in this fic. It wasn't over the top and helped add to intensity of the story. I also liked how Bella helped Edward let go of his fears. A great read...I mean who doesn't like a good Slamward??? And by the way, he can not only suck my kiss- he can suck anything else he likes as well.


ImWithTheVampires08: - 4/5
Hmm...I've not read a whole lot of blood play fics in my time, but this one was definitely hot! I loved slamward and darkward. That man is sexy any way actually, but reading him in this setting was perfect! Bella does a great job bringing him out of his shell and the different positions they find themselves in just adds to the experience!! Definitely a good read!


So all in all a resounding sexy-bananas5 Sexy Banana's..
(the extra point swinging it to 5 was from Miztrezboo, she may be on vacay and was LAZY and forgot to review, but remembered Slamward and put her vote in on absentee)

Stay tuned next Friday when we explore...

0 reactions?: