Mismatched Mondays: In A Moonage Daydream.

by Nostalgicmiss | 0 reactions?



For the unpopular and left of center, anything BUT canon we give to you this week's one shot...

In a Moonage Daydream
by americnxidiot

Official Summary:
Two-shot for my dear beta. “Be careful, Miss Bella. You keep that up and I may not be able to control myself.”


says:-
*fans self* Now I'm a fan of anything wet, throw in a -sper at the end and you've caught my attention. It was hot and just enough to get you going. It definitely left me wanting more, not to mention the surprise second chapter. :D

Score:4 /5 -

says:-
The first chapter was fantastic. Wet Jasper makes my girlie bits tingle. And the ending had that nice little twist that made you hope it would continue. The author states that this would probably be the only time she wrote Jasper/Bella...such a shame because she did a great job with the pairing.

Score: 4/5 -

says:-
It ended up being two chapters but the first . . . wetsper *sigh* It is hot and steamy in both senses of the word and it leaves you wanting more, at least I know that's how I felt. Well worth the read!!

Score: 4/5 -

Score: 4/5 -

0 reactions?: