Mimi's Whiney Weekly Roundup - Stranger Than Fiction

by Anonymous | 0 reactions?



Welcome back to another year of fic pics and whiney whines from the girls of Fornication Station...

This week Miztrezboo pushed this little nugget of goodness across my desk and damn that girl knows how to pick..


Official Summary:
Six years after Edward left, Bella's written a bestselling book about a girl and the vampire who loves her. Edward returns to her, hell-bent on recapturing the happily ever after that he destroyed. AU. Rated M for lemons.


What would happen if Edward never came back, and Bella went on to write a book about their life... and one day Edward heard about it through someone else's thoughts.. What would it mean to him, seeing in a completely new way what his decisions caused and what's happened to him since that night nearly seven years ago that he left her?
Then there's Bella, unable to really give herself to anyone, not completely, not wholey but who has something kind of wonderful with her older, much older at one time professor.  Will a tragic event bring back memories and maybe even people that she thought were gone forever more?

This fic is BEYOND amazing to read.  Your sucked in from the first chapter in Edward's point of view and then Bella and her birthday night of hot, heated, SEXY GOOD TIMES will surely have you tuned in and wanting to know more.  So add it to your reading list or one better, get in and get up to date now while it's still only at 11 chapters.  Tell em Mimi sent you...

Blurb from Bella's Birthday in Chapter Two -
"How old are you today, Bella?” He hooked his thumb through the waistband of my thong, sliding it down to my feet with one hand and grabbing a heaping handful of cheesecake with the other.

"Wha-huh?"

"How old are you today?" he repeated.

"Twenty-four," I said, confused.

Pinching my left nipple between his cake-covered thumb and forefinger, he gave me a devilish smile. “One.”

I moaned.

He painted a thick sugary circle around my right nipple. “Two.”

My breath became ragged as understanding dawned on me. “Thomas,” I gasped.

He sucked my right nipple into his mouth, lingering there as held up three fingers.

Oh. My. God.

Pulling my head down to meet his, he grazed my earlobe with his teeth. “Four,” he whispered.

Ohmigod.

“Do you think you’re going to make it to twenty-four, gorgeous?”

“God, I hope not,” I panted.

0 reactions?: