Wicked Wednesday SEXpeditions - Portrait of a Girl

by Anonymous | 0 reactions?



Hello there! Bemylullaby here, bringing you my Wicked Wednesday Sexpeditions.
Today, I will be telling you all about the story ...


First things first let's start off with the official summary...

"Edward, smartest student at St. Bart's School for Boys, always thought he was straight. That is, until he met new student Ben Cheney. But what happens when Edward discovers that Ben is actually a girl who goes by the name of Bella Swan? AH AU."


It's a WIP with only nine chapters, but nine chapters of hilarity nonetheless. It tells the story about Bella who's looking for some higher degree of education and is willing to do anything she can to get it. She enrolls in an all boys school where of course she runs into all the issues that come with being a girl in an all boys high school...changing for PE...getting that lovely monthly visitor...
"“WHAT IN THE HELL IS THAT!!?” a voice screeched from the bathroom.

I hadn’t made it far down the hall when Jasper came barreling out of the bathroom, looking as if he just saw a ghost.

“Ben! Jesus H. Christ, Ben. Did you see that? In there? Did you see it?”

I was perplexed, to say the least. Jasper was standing there like a madman, with his blonde hair tousled into his face, his blue eyes wide with panic. It unfortunately did not escape my notice that his hands were hurriedly zipping his fly back up. . . . He was in too much of a rush to get out of there and spread the news, whatever that was.

“See what?” I inquired warily.

“THAT!” he bellowed, pointing an excusatory finger at the bathroom door. “Did you not see it? You have to see it!”

He didn’t give me a choice. He dragged me forward, back into the bathroom.

Back past the mirror where I had just examined myself.

Back into the stall I had left not five minutes before. . . .

“How the fuck is it even possible for that to be there?” Jasper asked in a whisper, visibly shaking at my side.

. . . . so that I could stare at the bloody tampon that apparently refused to make it past the S-bend, and was now floating mockingly in the bowl of the toilet."

Of course being in an all boys school means you'll run into quite a few boys and Bella falls for a certain Edward Cullen. It's only nine chapters but it seems to have some promise once shit starts to hit the fan.

0 reactions?: