Mimi's Whiney Weekly Roundup - The Retro Freaks in the City of Angels

by Anonymous | 0 reactions?


*Cough Snort Wheeeze*


Ladeez and Gents it be Miss Mimi here, Admin Assistant to the fantabulous *reads off script* most wonderfully wicked and totally turned on


*squints* Fel ... felat.. I'm not saying that word...
Fine..
Felatiators of the Fornication Station 


*jebus I don't get paid ENOUGH to say this crap*


Anyhootle.. they wanted a fic for me to pimp  *whatever that word means*  for the week.. so I give to you not one, but two short little fics to round out your week...


First up!
Totally good for a giggle and a little light hearted reading, a little fic that has the two authors stepping away from their mostly angsty writing just to have a BLAST in the alternate universe of All Human story telling.  The ladies promise this will be a series of one shots that will give us a look at the relationships formed between the definition of "band-aid" (If your not getting that ref, you've never seen Almost Famous and I PITY YOU.. get to it! It's worth it just for the Elton John bus song ALONE)  and the boys in the band that can't wait to get into their pants.. and their brains cuz that's how these boys roll. 


The Retro Freaks in the City of Angels by TheFanFictionRebels 
(name look familiar? Yes, they're one of our affiliate blogs and the ladies that serve you up the latest and greatest unloved and overlooked fics every friday actually WRITE in their spare time)


Alice and Bella waited outside for a cab, jittering, high on adrenaline after seeing their favorite band. Bella was just about to hail one, when Emmett snuck behind her.
“You guys partying with us?” He said down her ear.
“Fuck, Emmett!” Bella breathed, clutching her chest. He winked at her and patted her shoulder.
“Sorry, but Jake is whining like a bitch for you guys, and we are heading back to their apartment to have a few beers.” Emmett grinned.
“Oh no!” Alice gasped, “We can’t let Black whine!”
“You guys got Patron?” Bella asked.
“Yep.” Emmett answered.
“I’m there.” she grinned.



and Secondly..



the first Crackfic to be mentioned here on the blog.. because its JUST THAT FUNNY!  Yes, it'll appeal to the inner five year old in all of us and because really, this book (that you CAN actually buy and read.. I own it for the Fornies for story time when they just won't shut the hell up about who is hotter and this usually calms them down.. or gets them in fits of giggles.. either way it stops arguments)  


El Circo De Cullen by Hugtheystratosphere


and a.. sample


With massive concentration, I continued to let out the air. I wasn’t expecting the force from within to take over. My body shook, my stomach rumbled, and my eyes went wide. My attempts at salvaging my dignity were pointless. With a massive gust, I let off the biggest ass-rocket known to man. The Tuba had nothing on my release. I felt the vibrations rack my body, maybe even the doorknob. Amidst the horror, my unintentional groan and the sound that ripped from my body had alerted the worst Cullen possible to my little situation.
“What the FUCK was that!?” Emmett bellowed from below.
No, no, NO! Not Emmett. Please, no, just let it go dude. Just let it GO!
My bowels must have listened to my internal dialogue because they whined in protest, gushing out another wave of stinky goulash in the loudest manner possible. 
Fuck you, colon! I hate you!



Guess what type of CRACK this fic might be referring to?
Go on.. you KNOW you need a giggle...

0 reactions?: