Faithful Fridays - All Hail Emmett the Great

by Anonymous | 0 reactions?

Your Fellatiators bring you our usual rec of canon shizzle for Fridays.. but with a twist. One shots only, hot shots even one could say... But, that remains to be seen as our Fellatiators give this weeks opinions on...


It's begining to look a lot like Christmas.. so for the next few Fridays before the day its okay to say HO HO HO out loud, we'll be checking out some themed fic picks!

Bemylullaby: 4/5
What a great way to start the Holiday season. :D This was a cute little playful shot that give Rosalie and Emmett their time in the lime light. Dear Santa, please do add a smexy Emmett striptease to my Christmas list...please and thank you.



Miztrezboo : -5/5
I have LOVED MsKathy and NaughtyPastryChef's work for.. well a damn long time and I have NO idea how this little hotshot escaped my notice! If there's one thing I love about there Em it's this - I took this as a personal challenge and began to really fuck her. I wasn't like Jasper or Edward, all pansied out, afraid to hurt my girl; if you beg me to fuck you hard, I am going to nail you, so that's what I did. HELL AND YES.. ALL HAIL EMMETT THE GREAT indeed!


Mischief-Maker1: -5/5
*giggles* I just love this. It shows that a) Emmett is smarter than you think he is, and b) that Rosalie isn't as big a bitch as she's made out to be. A fun, HOT little number to get you into the holiday spirit!



Nostalgicmiss: - 4/5
A little holiday fun from the most misunderstood couple in the series. I think Rosalie's playful demeanor really makes her more three dimensional, and Emmett standing up to her is not only hot as all hell, but also really endearing!! A fun hot one-shot that had me smiling and giggling throughout!! Awesome.


TwilightMom: - 5/5
Mmmmm....Emmett doing a striptease in a Santa hat...my own personal stocking stuffer. That image will be burned into my brain through the New Year. I like to see Rose and Emmett playfull...SM made her to be too much of a bitch in the books. The only thing better would have been if Rose could have used a picture of NAKED SANTA EMMETT for their Christams cards. *sigh* I guess I will just have to keep that on my own personal wish list.


ImWithTheVampires08: - ?/5
*** currently ensuring all the elves are taken care of... will be back soon***





So all in all a resounding sexy-bananas5 Sexy Banana's..

Stay tuned next Friday when we read and review...
A Present Returned by Amery Marie

0 reactions?: