Tease Me Thursday

by The Fellatiators | 0 reactions?


Welcome to another Teaser Thursday!
Read any of our fics.. then most likely you'll find a hint of next weeks/next chapter's update
here..


"Liar! I see it in your
eyes when you're with him. You don't love him like you...never mind."

"Like I what, Edward?"

"It's nothing." Edward turned his head away from my and pulled his hands out of mine.

"No, we're putting all this shit out on the table, so you're going to tell me. You keep going on and on about how I'm making the wrong decision, that I need to call things off, that you'll be the one to take care of me. For what? For you to sit there and know that you have a girl who's a good lay? Edward, Mike loves me."

"Bella…"

"No, you know what Mike can give me that you can't, Edward? Love, that's what Mike gives me that you can't."

"Bella, you don't know what you're talking about."

Second up to bat, a slice of "Voice Inside My Head" from Miztrezboo..

“What was that?” I whispered, still frozen in place.

“I don’t know,” Em whispered back, his Adam’s apple bobbing up and down at an alarming rate, if he wasn’t careful that thing was going to just pop right out of his throat.

“I WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT A STUPID MOVE YOU’VE MADE ENTERING THIS HOUSE BUCKO! YOU MIGHT HAVE PLANNED A LITTLE BETTER THAN THE HOME OF THE CHIEF OF POLICE!” A deep voice bellowed from downstairs.

Dad.


and last but NEVER least, a piece of "The Girl Under The Bed" from "Nostalgicmiss"

"What do we do? This is so far over our heads. Bella's been through so much," she sniffled, raising her hand from the steering wheel to wipe away a tear. "I don't want to put her through anymore. We can't . . ."

"Alice, listen to me. If we do anything other than give her our friendship, and try and keep her safe, she'll either run from us or be put back in that place, do you want that on you conscience?"

"No, of course not. I just don't want to see her hurt. And I see the way you look at her."


0 reactions?: