Goodbye and Goodluck

by Miss Mimi V | 2 reactions?


Hi there Fornie Followers!

It is with a sad heart that we have to say goodbye. With real life and writing taking its toll we have decided there just isn't enough time to really devote to the blog giving you, our loyal followers something worthy of reading every week.

So thank you for all your support and the support you've given to the authors and stories we have recc'd.

Bemylullaby, I'mwiththevampires08, mischief-maker1, miztrezboo, nostalgicmiss
& twilightmom

2 reactions?:

Anonymous said...

Oh BB's!!! *sob* I'm sssoo heartbroken. I loved your blog and always looked forward to hearing from you lovely ladies. I'm sorry RL is becoming too much and I do appreciate the time and commitment you all put forth into this endeavor and your fans will be forever grateful. I hope down the road you'll be able to revisit it again, maybe once a month or so??? We can dare to dream, right??? I love all of you and wish you all the best.

EdwardsVampTramp
aka Paula
XOXO

Cathy said...

OMG I'm so sad to hear this news!! I love your blog and I don't know what I'll do without it. I love you guys so hard and appreciate all the time, talent and effort that you put into the blog for us. I will dearly miss you.(snif,snif) Will the blog stay up so we can look at previous posts?? Please say yes. I hope RL gets better for you guys.

XOXO
Hugs, Cathy