Wicked Wednesday Sexpeditions - This is For Keeps

by Nostalgicmiss | 1 reactions?




MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I love that I caught the rotation so close to Christmas!!

I rolled up my sleeves and dipped into the pretty little list we have going and this is what I pulled out . . .



This Is For Keeps by SimKid

As always, lets start with the authors summary . . .

Continuation of my one-shot, Living Dead Girl, Can Bella and Edward be together, can Bella learn the politics of being a vampire’s “Human”, can she handle the rest of the secret world of the supernatural? Crossover of TrueBlood Sookie Books,AU lemon


Being honest, I obviously never read the one shot, mainly because I pulled this thing out of a hat for all intents and purposes and it was included. I was intrigued that this was a crossover, because I do love True Blood, and though I have never read the books, which I should, I have heard a lot about them. I also enjoyed the premise of the TV series.

The one shot sets up the scene for the fic. Bella is a high school student in Bon Temps, she and a couple of friends venture to Fangtasia in shreveport. This is where she meets Edward the vampire.

A woman came behind him and said something. In a quick motion he was on the other side of bar next to me. Rachel’s song ended and she walked to off to Eric and sat next to him.


“Come sit with me.” Edward said, pulling me to a nearby table, a bottle of TruBlood, Japans synthetic blood substitute, in his hand.


We talked for awhile, getting along quiet well actually, and then unfortunately it was closing time. He walked me to me car and helped me in. I turned to him not wanting to leave.


“Come back here tomorrow at opening, okay.” I mentally squealed that he wanted to see me again. I nodded and he kissed my cheek and said he would see me soon.


Of this being Edward, he can't stay away for long and soon shows up at Bella's window where she promptly invites him in.

The fic continues, it's very in keeping with True Blood. Edward is a conventional vampire, fangs, burns in the sunlight, and can drink blood without starting the change.

The story move through the blossoming love and their very active sexual encounters.

He kissed me hard, as he pulled out only to shove himself in harder. I spread my legs as far as I could trying to get him deeper somehow. He started pounding into me to the point that I thought I may break, yet at the same time, I wanted…more.


“Yes, more, deeper Edward.” I moaned, and I felt Edward toss my legs up on his shoulders.

This time, when he slammed into me, I yelled louder, as he went a little bit deeper. He moaned loudly, going faster. I wanted him I wanted him again and again, as he leaned down to kiss me, dropping my legs to his hips to do so.


“Bite me, please I want it.” He looked at me and kissed me, his tongue thrusting in time with his manhood. He kissed over my jaw till he reached my neck, he pulled me up so he was sitting on his knees and I was on top, bouncing like a kid on a trampoline. He smoothed my neck out tilting it to the side as his fangs slid in.


I screamed loudly in pain for a split second, then as before pleasure led me in a different scream, my walls clamped around Edward, as I wrapped my arms around him as I came, breathing hard, Edward coming right after. He was still sucking my blood gently; when he was done he cleaned the wound with his saliva. He laid us down, still in me as he liked to be, licking my neck while I wrapped a blanket around my body. He groaned in annoyance when I flipped on my back, slipping him out of me.


The story integrates some of the True Blood Characters as well as more of the Twilight gang. They find themselves interacting in some interesting situations.

1 reactions?:

spellbound said...

This sounds like an interesting story, I've never read one quite like that. (With typical vampire Edward & mixed with True Blood characters, no less.) I've actually never seen True Blood, since I just got HBO at home this week. I probably will try it out to see what all the hype is about, but honestly, the guys on there don't do anything for me. But the show's worth a try. And so is this ff, definitely going on my list.