Wicked Wednesday SEXpeditions - Let Your Mercy Fall On Me

by Anonymous | 2 reactions?




From our I'mWithTheVampires08
Welcome all to another edition of Wicked Wednesday Sexpiditions where I bring you,







Here is the summary the author gives us:
What happens when Bella moves to the Bible belt, and meets Edward, the hot youth group leader of the church she attends? Will she corrupt and turn the virgin musician against his vows? Will Edward fall from grace? Or will Bella be his saving grace? AH/AU
Okay, now that we got that out of the way, this story is still going at 19 chapters. We have Bella, a rebellious, curse talking, alcohol drinking, pot smoking teenager whose mother decides to take a turn into religion and drag her daughter to their new church. Problem? Bella doesn’t really believe in all that bullshit…until she meets the sexy youth director Edward Cullen. Now Edward is a God believin’, bible talking man and Bella throws him in for a loop. Will she be able to loosen him up and have him fall from grace…or will Edward be able to convert Bella and have her be just as much of a believer as he is?


Here is a little snippet of things to come as the story progresses:
Don’t let this little snippet fool you. Things haven’t progressed as far as this seems to pinpoint…but Bella is making a ton of progress with Edward, if I do say so myself…but then, so is Edward.



“I’m yours. There is no reason for you to have to do that,” Bella said to me. “I’m only yours,” She whispered to me again as we began to kiss. The kiss grew heated and passionate almost desperate. I felt possessive over her like I needed to prove she was mine.

My hand was tangled in her hair as it grasped the back of her neck firmly pushing her harder into my mouth. My other hand trailed up and down her side; each stroke down my hand went lower on her leg until I touched her exposed thigh.
This time on my way back up my hand went under her dress. I rubbed against her center and felt the wetness through her thong. I reached back and squeezed her bare butt as she moaned into my mouth. She pressed against my hardness making me hiss.

I kissed and licked down her neck until I reached her breast. I bit them gently through her gray dress. It was so thin I could see her nipples standing out through the material. I walked her backwards until her back hit the wall. I moved her underwear to the side and began to move my fingers in and out of her. I began kissing her again as I put pressure on her clit with the palm of my hand while my fingers moved inside her.

“We shouldn’t do this here,” I panted out as I continued to attack her.

“Don’t stop,” she begged me. “I’m so close,” she breathed and I felt her grow slicker. I moved my fingers faster; I pinched her nipples between my fingers with my other hand. I heard her grunt and felt her contract around my fingers. My fingers were coated in her juices, and my dick was throbbing. I moved my mouth from hers and watched her face contort in pleasure as her orgasm over took her.

Alright, a little somthin’ somethin’ that you guys might not know about me. I was in training to become a pastor once upon a time. I was actually in Seminary College with my husband when circumstances arose alerting me to the fact that there was no way in hell I was called to do something like this. Instead, I stepped down and continued my life as a normal citizen. So, this story really talks to me. I can see Edward’s POV as well as Bella’s. Now, my mom was not nearly as flighty as Renee is in this chapter, but she did get the upper hand…she became a pastor instead. 


How’s that for ironic? And hey, even if you have never stepped foot into a church in your entire life, you will understand this fic. Robicorn does a fantastic job of dumming things down to make this readable and have you understanding where both characters are coming from. 


Believe me, Let Your Mercy Fall On Me is definitely one of those fics you’ll be putting on your favorites list!

2 reactions?:

Bouncy72 said...

I've been following this & it's AWESOME. I really like Jasper in this too (although my heart aches abit for him)
Thanks for rec'in this :)

LauraLovesUnicorns said...

I love this story! I to have been following it and love waiting for the next chapter!! Highly recommended!