Missmatched Mondays - Naughty Heels I love 80's Contest

by Anonymous | 0 reactions?


Hiya Kittens! the Boo1/Miztrezboo here with two fantastic hot shots from the
Both are anonymous (like all the contest fics) and are TOO good to miss!

Lemon Jello Ladeez and Gents and on with it!


Trick: Can't Break Free
Status: Complete
Realm: AH
Chapters Completed: Oneshot
Opposites Attract: Rosalie/Edward


Why this fic deserves to be pimped: There really isn't enough love for the Roseward. I know its a hard limit for a LOT of you but, for me, there's just something about the two of them. The great thing about NaughtyHeels contest are the song inspirations behind each fic. Can't Break Free captures the lyrics of "I Hate Myself For Loving You" by Joan Jett perfectly.
Edward wants Rose, but she keeps herself just out of reach, he's constantly wanting more than what she's prepared to give and time and time again he goes after her. It's heartbreaking yet you can't help but want Rose to wake up and eventually see what they could be. Here's hoping this one continues after the contest!

I was thumbing through the DVDs when she emerged from her shower wearing nothing but a smile. Her hair was still dripping slightly, sending small beads of water on erratic paths down her body. I watched one in particular drop from a strand of hair to her collarbone, over the the swell of her breast and catch on her nipple. As if the sight of her stark naked hadn't instantly made me hard, this addition, that perfectly formed drop of water on her pert nipple, broke any sense of control I had.

I rushed toward her, my mouth crashing down on hers as I shoved her against the wall. Our teeth clicked together from the force of the kiss, and my hands were everywhere. She tore my shirt off and fumbled with the buttons on my jeans. My pants and boxers fell in a pool around my ankles, and I gripped her ass as she slinked her legs around my waist. In one fluid motion, I was inside of her.

Trick: What We've Got
Status: Complete
Realm: AH
Chapters Completed: Oneshot
Opposites Attract: Jasper/Bella

Why this fic deserves to be pimped: Who doesn't love a little Belsper? This o/s featuring one of the best 80's Hair Bands rock anthems, "Livin' on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi won't disapoint. Jasper is down on his luck, trying hard to make ends meet and suport his girl who works tirelessly at a little diner. Things are so bad, that he has to sell his one and only prized posession just as a opportunity comes his way. But, its all for his girl, his Bella and he'd do anything for her. This one feel so real when you read it, you'll fall in love with the characters and want to reread it all over again.

My fingers dug into her hips as I guided them and she tore her mouth from my chest with a gasp.

“Oh God, Jasper. Oh God....”

I wrapped her hair around my hand and pulled her to me. We tried to kiss but both of us were unable to stifle our moans long enough for our mouths to connect, so instead we simply pressed our foreheads together.

I slid my hands down her clammy back to again wrap them around her small hips, and after a few more moments I felt my climax approaching. I slipped my hand between us to help with her release, and surprisingly, just moments after I began to touch her, she raked her fingers down my chest and I could feel her muscles spasm around me.


Go check them all out, there's some AMAZING entries and don't forget to vote!

0 reactions?: