Wicked Wednesday SEXpeditions - Porcupine Embrace

by The Fellatiators | 0 reactions?

Welcome to another of our
"Wicked Wednesday Sexpeditions"
Lammy aka bemylullaby brings to you
porcupineembrace

So, I'm gonna be honest and say that when I first started this fic it took me a bit to get into. It wasn't bad, but it didn't keep me clicking on the next chapter button. That was until I got into it and I couldn't stop reading it. This is how Houroflead summarizes it:

Edward has been jaded by love and relationships, he is living a solitary life when he meets Bella. In her he begins to hope for love again, but Bella isn't perfect - far from it. Will he trust her? Should he?

Edward and Bella meet in their college biology class and end up sitting next to each other, because there really aren't any more seat left. The rest of it is history. Any friends they might've had were put to the side as they start depending on each other for everything. There isn't anything that one did without the other. Soon though they learn that maybe it wasn't such a great thing.

Houroflead creates these two strong depictions of Edward and Bella who much like the canon Edward and Bella we see in Twilight need each other more than they realize.

"The Porcupine Embrace" is a great fic to read if you're looking for something. It's not angsty. It's not fluffy (well it can be at times). It's just right. Plus, it has some pretty hot lemons...

"Every ounce of overwhelming joy that danced beneath the surface of this girl’s skin.It was who I was.And I was giving it away.

My open mouth crawled and dragged around Bella’s flesh. I wanted to taste all of it. To consume it with the absolutely devastating desire I had for everything she was and everything we were together.

I moved my lips over every muscle, inside every crevice, beneath every crease.It was never enough.
She squirmed underneath my hold. It was barely noticeable. I was being forceful.

I was inflicting myself all over her.But it was necessary.I was starving.

I needed every part of her in me. Somehow.Inside my mouth.Buried within me.

"Edward,” she breathed, wispy and airy.Her eyes were closed and my hands were against her wrists, pinned the bed as I hovered over her. Her bare body beneath me was wonderful. And yet, still so sad.
Sad that I couldn’t press my face into her warm, tender stomach always. That I couldn’t run my fingers under her breasts anytime to feel the silken skin there. That I wouldn’t always have this view.

This glimpse at perfect.

I could call on it, sure.But I wanted to live in it.It was the best thing I’d ever known. It was all that made her real, that made her here with me now"

0 reactions?: